The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- RT @AndrewSparrow: How Nicky Morgan summed up the HMRC evidence on Brexit and customs - theguardian.com/politics/blog/… https://t.co/szl63koINN 2 hours ago
- GWR still putting a 2 car Class 150 cattle truck on a Pompey-Bristol train. Totally inadequate. 16 hours ago
- Lammy has hit on a good point but misunderstood it - the scandal is devalued A level standards and pre-18 ed over d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- RT @maxlambertson: Our oil and rouble forecasts show Russia's adjustment to 2014-16 collapse in oil prices. The rouble price of oil in 2018… 21 hours ago
- RT @nick_gutteridge: MEPs were delighted when they got Zuckerberg to testify before them - they saw it as a real feather in their cap and o… 21 hours ago