The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- RT @KFILE: For those not in North America, this is what the eclipse might look like https://t.co/GwKldjK3MR 3 hours ago
- RT @SurryKnight: Dear @cpsuk, this lot directly contravene your new hate-crime laws by calling for killings. I look forward to reading abou… 5 hours ago
- RT @eddiemarsan: Hey Corbyn supporters, if you want to reassure 80% of Jews that you're tackling antisemitism please tell your comrades thi… 7 hours ago
- RT @paulwaugh: Lab MP Steve Pound wipes a tear (real he insist) as he hears last Big Ben bongs for 4 years. https://t.co/6JBc6ZJ2WO 12 hours ago
- I hope everyone was stood to attention in their pith helmet and khaki, Lee-Metford ready to shoot any Dervishes threatening Parliament. 12 hours ago