The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- Most bizarre report yet on the USS Fitzgerald incident. twitter.com/zerohedge/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @Australian_Navy: #OTD 1913 #AusNavy's first flagship, the Indefatigable class battle cruiser HMAS Australia (I) commissioned at Portsmo… 7 hours ago
- RT @callummay: Fairly astounding warning from @Cumbriapolice: stay away from a gay club night as you might get attacked https://t.co/VVM6h9… 8 hours ago
- Brexit will do for @sjmorganuk what tuition fees did for @geraldvjuk. You can only con voters once. theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 10 hours ago
- RT @MediaGuido: Guardian Hack's Ill-Advised Riot Tweet: order-order.com/2017/06/23/gua… https://t.co/LfGeLuJ2fr 19 hours ago