The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- RT @carolecadwalla: Live in Totnes? Ask @TBorwick - ex Vote Leave, ex Cambridge Analytica, now Voter Consultancy - for your data. He’s boug… 2 hours ago
- RT @MerthyrTownFC: So proud of these players today. They were put into a terrrible situation by the club and responded magnificently and wi… 3 hours ago
- Lowe owes us after messing up the pass of the season from Naismith 4 hours ago
- Southend lucky to get away with a yellow for that foul on Kennedy 4 hours ago
- It's going to be long 2nd half for that North terrace lino 4 hours ago